I haven't even posted about Easter! Wow, I am behind. Not much to tell, though, actually. We did Easter baskets Saturday morning, and then had a hunt at grandmas house. Sunday we tried to get pics of ALL the boys (what an effort!), and had a spiritual message for the boys. The outfit that Brennan is wearing, the other two boys have worn for Easter, also!
2 comments:
Cute pics! Glad you had fun in DC. What an adventure with 3 kids! Good luck to Kyle, too. I remember the summer we did preschool and he was only 4 and so smart. Grew into a smart man, too. You have an amazing family!
My girls all have to wear the hand-me-down Easter dress every year. How funny. Your boys are so cute. Your trip to D.C. sounds like it was a lot of fun. Felipe served his mission there and really wants to move back someday - I have never been there though - Your murder stories kind of scared me - Lol.
Post a Comment