Brennan Sale Daw was blessed on January 6, 2007! It was a great day. My parents came down from Idaho, my Uncle Matt and Aunt Barbara came, and all of Scott's family. The blessing was beautiful, he is a special boy. After church we had everyone over for lunch to celebrate the blessing (if that is something you "celebrate") and Scott's birthday.

We tried to take a photo of the family before church--I just had to add it for all to see. This is really what it is like around the Daw household. I must be crazy trying to get a family photo in. We had church at 9 am, and Scott had been gone to meeting since 6:30 or so. I got all three boys ready, myself ready (with my new hair-do....), and needless to say, things were rather hectic. Fortunately, my parents were here to help.
We tried to take a photo of the family before church--I just had to add it for all to see. This is really what it is like around the Daw household. I must be crazy trying to get a family photo in. We had church at 9 am, and Scott had been gone to meeting since 6:30 or so. I got all three boys ready, myself ready (with my new hair-do....), and needless to say, things were rather hectic. Fortunately, my parents were here to help.
11 comments:
I love your new haircut! Sassy!
Hi Brittany--the hair-do is cute. Just had to put in my two cents.
Hair=adorable baby=adorable family=adorable and I have to mention in the first pic of Brennan he looks like his MOTHER!!! sooooo cute. cute photos. I do like the names zippity do and la di......but Brennen works. :)
Cute hair Brittany! And you're so skinny, especially for just having had a baby! Love the family picture - that made me laugh. That's exactly how our photo sessions go. Very cute blessing pictures of a very cute baby!
I love your new haircut! You look great, your kids look great. What an adventure it is to have kids.
You left a comment on Marne's blog about a schedule. Is there anyway you could email it to me? My email is wibergfamily@verizon.net. I would love to have something like that to get me started. Cute family. congratulations!!!!!
Congratulations on your little one. He's so cute. Cute hair too, I'm trying to be brave and cut mine.
Look at that amaizing hair cut! you look hot! you must have one cool hair dresser! ;) Brennan is such a cute baby! I love the family picture! you guys are the best!
That is hysterical! I love your hair too...it's uber cute!
Hey, you have a Brennan too! This is Jenny (Blackham) Anderson--I got here via Jenni's blog. I'm so happy to find a few of you through her! My first born son (do I sound biblical yet?) is Brennan and he is getting baptized on March 29. Oh my gosh! Can you believe I'm old enough for this? Anyway, I have a blog, but it is restricted to invited people because I have a police officer for a husband and he has made me paranoid about weirdos on the internet. So, email me at jennylucille@gmail.com and I can invite you!
Post a Comment